CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nationalism and the creation of Italy

Nationalism means devotion and loyalty to one's own nation; patriotism. I am nationalistic in a way that on the fourth of July I wave the American flag frantically around. I also show my patriotism for this great country by not blowing up any buildings and/or a group of people. One last way I show my patriotism is by not telling people to avoid paying there taxes and/or parking tickets.

The nation of Italy was created by the patriotism of all the people combined. In Italy the Italian people united to become one nation and rise up from their broken [literally] past. This was established when the city-states gathered in groups and realize that they had the same vision in two different ways and formed Italy in its most national way.